Friday, July 20, 2012

The Beard Trim Turned Haircut By Moonlight

Thank goodness this blog is anonymous (for now) because Hubby told me I can't tell anyone this story.

So naturally I'm telling the blogging world where it's anonymous-ville, because this is too awesome of a story to not tell.

So last night we were going to bed and Hubby decided his beard needed a trim, so into the bathroom he went and I jumped in bed and talked to him (small apartment ya'll).   So la-dee-da, blah, blah, talking about the upcoming weekend, blah, blah, and then I hear Hubby say,

"oh crap, I just cut a hole into my hair."

What?

I get out of bed and check out his head and low and behold he cut a nice little spot out of his temple with the clippers set on a 2 (I usually cut them at a 3 and he was due for a cut so it was a little long).  He is kinda freakin out and I'm laughing at the whole situation. Then he asked me to give him a haircut right then and there!  I tried to tell him that it wasn't bad, you could hardly tell, and I'll cut it tomorrow night before we go 2-steppin but no, 


Hubby wanted it cut now.  At 11pm.  In our little bitty bathtub.  & I'm trying not to crack-up laughing and failing miserably at it.  

So what do you know, I gave Hubby a quick haircut (not my best one) at 11pm, in our little bitty bathtub (that he doesn't fit in), while trying not to crack up laughing.  

So... this ends the tale of the beard trim turned haircut by moonlight

I hope ya'll's weekend is half the excitement and twice the laughs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment