Friday, July 6, 2012

Fireworks, Laundry & Crocheting

Well July 4th has come and gone and the work week is coming to an end, thank goodness.  
We didn't have a party this year at my in-laws like usual, which I bet the neighbors are happy about, and heck we didn't even see anyone over the holiday.  Hubby went to the office to work on his grad research for a little bit and I cleaned house, did laundry, and worked on some physics homework.  We did going outside to our apartment parking lot to watch some of the big fireworks over the trees, and I have the mosquito bites to prove it.
 Not a whole lot of partying going on there haha.  

But it was great to do nothing and catch up on the never ending laundry piles.

This weekend we're having a big family get together for my Uncle's 50th birthday with my Mexican side (I'm a quarter Mexican but I'm also the whitest one you'll ever meet) at my Grandma's house.  So lots of eating, laughing, yelling, and just plain awesomeness shall ensue on Sunday afternoon :)   And I need to crochet 2 different animals before then; a pastel multicolored elephant for my Aunt and a little blue animal (that I haven't decided on yet) for my cousins who just found out they are having a baby boy in November.

Have a great weekend ya'll & I'll post some pictures of my little crochet creations next week :)

See ya'll later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment